Gaspar’s Construction and Gaspar’s Handyman Services are represented at the Remodeler’s Expo in a prime location, just inside the front door at the Washington State Convention Center downtown Seattle this weekend. Show hours are
- Friday 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Sunday 11:00 AM – 5:30 PM
We have a great new Handyman display that really shows the extent of what our great technicians can do and the new Bellmont Cabinet display is looking better than ever with the appliances from Blue Star and Liebherr. Check it out. Ticket are $6.00 but if you email Mark, our Production Manager, he might be able to get you in for free. Enjoy!
Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a Comment »
Thanks to all of you who visited us at the Seattle Home Show. The Remodeler’s Expo is next!
House Party is the theme of this year’s Seattle Home Show at Century Link Events Center. It is pretty fitting too because after a couple pretty difficult years for all of us, the economy seems to be bouncing back and the show is filled with energized people and some pretty amazing products and services. In the NE corner, there is a beautiful landscaped area that is a great area to sit down, take a look at the information you’ve collected and grab some good food. Today there was even some pretty decent live music for our enjoyment.
Gaspar’s is there this year too. We just did a complete makeover of our display, featuring grey stained Bellmont Cabinets, Chroma Counters, and appliances by Blue Star and Liebherr. Come stop by and see us in both # 729. The show goes through next weekend February 26th. Click the link and you can get discounted tickets online.
See you at the show!
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged appliances, Baths, Bellmont Cabinets, Commercial Range, Handyman, Home Show, Kitchens, Remodeling, Seattle Home show | Leave a Comment »
Gaspar’s Construction and Handyman have teamed up year after year with SASG (Seattle Area Support Groups) for their annual Tree Sale. This year our Handyman crew installed their racks for holding the trees. They complimented our technicians by telling them that it is the best set up they’ve ever had. Everything is level and plumb. I know what you’re thinking but our guys just can’t help making things just right. If you’re in the Seattle area and out for your trip to purchase your Christmas Tree, make the trip special by supporting this great organization that helps so many in our area.
SASG is located at the corner of 17th Ave. E. and E. Thomas St. on Capitol Hill. There are plenty of great places for a cup of great coffee close by and shopping is just down the hill. Make a day of it!
303 17th Ave. E., Seattle, WA 98112. The sale runs to 9:00 p.m. on December 23rd.
For information or if you are in need of help from SASG click here.
Posted in Business We Support | Tagged Aids, Capitol Hill, Christmas, Christmas Tree, SASG, Support Groups, Trees | Leave a Comment »
This shower has Glass Accent Tiles that are approximately 10″ high. This glass accent tile from Pental is the Bamboo Stripes line and is a great, affordable way to add some style to your shower.
Posted in Design Inspirations, Materials & Products | Leave a Comment »
Gaspar’s Construction has seen the affect of everyone tightening their budgets yet still wanting that space or update that will give them some new pleasure or comfort. Our blog has been studying this and we are seeing a trend toward finishing or fixing up previously unused existing spaces. Done right, this approach costs much less and provides instant equity. We are completing a great example of the possibilities. See the Project Spotlight Page for what we’ve discussed so far and how this project is turning out. All our other previous project Spotlights are there for you to see too.
Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a Comment »
Gaspar’s Construction is a member of the Washington Business Alliance (WBA). With a strong desire to ensure a quality, affordable education for her grandchildren, Cathy Gaspar has joined the WBA education committee.
The WBA is an alliance of businesses that brings an entrepreneurial approach to solving our states greatest challenges in education, healthcare, transportation, the environment and fiscal governance. We promote understanding, collaboration, and advocacy of solutions that foster long-term business growth and community prosperity.
The business values that drive us:
- Understand the viewpoints of key constituents, research facts and best practices, and communicate our findings.
- Collaborate with others involved in solution generation, and facilitate open forums to build consensus on goals and strategies.
- Advocate strategic policies that foster long-term results, and assist with shorter-term opportunities that support our vision.
- Accomplish what we set out to do.
- A quality education system that graduates students ready to fill the jobs of the 21st century.
- Innovative research and development that attracts talent and creates compelling technologies to generate new, high-paying jobs.
- An integrated, sustainable transportation system that efficiently moves people and freight with reduced environmental impact.
- High quality of life that results from a strong economy, environmental stewardship and enhancement of our natural resources.
- An affordable healthcare system focused on preventing illness and promoting active, healthy lifestyles and individual accountability.
- Economic growth and state fiscal management that enhance the business climate and enable communities to thrive.
Visit the Washinton Business Alliance at http://www.wabusinessalliance.org/
Posted in Business We Support, Gaspar's Team | Tagged best practices, Education, Green Remodeling, healthy lifestyles, Sustainable, Washinton Business, WBA | Leave a Comment »